I’m still having problems with the dot lookup. it seemed to be hit or miss with me while using the betas. With 6.0, it doesn’t seem to be working for me. I click the Auto Code Completions/Dot lookup button on. Then in my query, I’ve tried typing the alias with a period and waiting about 10 seconds, and I have also tried pressing ctrl-space after the period. Nothing.
Then, when I press F9 to run the query, I get the following message in the Output, but the not up in the Grid error. Usually, with an error, it will show up in the grid area as well as the Output. then if i wait a couple of minutes, press F9 again (without changing anything), it runs, and this message disappears.
14:52:53 ORA-12612: Message 12612 not found; product=RDBMS80; facility=ORA