6.2.1 formats correctly on the parameters:
– Anlegen der Queue

BEGIN
DBMS_AQADM.CREATE_QUEUE(
‘DB.QE_MED0_ACC_DBT_CREATE_I’
, ‘DB.QT_MED0_ACC_DBT_CREATE_I’);
END;
/

That is very anoying because you loose the cnt-click to jump to the package.procedure.

Hi guys,

Sorry for late response. I have created a CR for this. I will let you know once we fix it.

Thanks,
Vincent

This works not in 6.3.0.1824 again, I think this should be fixed in final 6.3.

Hi Torsten,

I have created another thread to handle the formatter issues including this one you reported. Please take a look and see if that could help.

See the thread at:
http://sqlnavigator.inside.quest.com/thread.jspa?messageID=102867

Thanks,
Vincent

Formatter v5.158 solves this problem, please keep me informed about your decision whether you include this version in SQL Navigator final version 6.3.

Hi Torsten,

Glad to know the new formatter solves the problem. However, formatter v5.158 will not be included in 6.3 final release because it’s too late in the release cycle and we don’t have time to finish its integration testing. You can still use the files from formatter v5.158 after you get SQLNav 6.3 final release.

Thanks,
Vincent

Despite mentioned in release notes not contained in 6.4.0_1881.

strange: 6.3.1 has formatter QP5 v5.160 but beta 6.4 build 1881 has formatter QP5 v5.150

Hi Filipe,

Thanks for your note.

The 6.4 Beta build process still picks up the old version. We have addressed this issue and the next drop will have the correct QP5.

Thanks and regards,
Bruce

PS: we might ship in the next build the latest QP5 as we have just received the new build of QP5.

Works now in 6.4.0.1901.