Toad World® Forums

6.3.0 .1833 - CPU Consuption.

SQL Navigator is idle and still using 50% cpu, see attached screenshot.

Zip password = a

Server Error in ‘/’ Application.

Operation is not valid due to the current state of the object.

Operation is not valid due to the current state of the object.

**Description:**
        An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

**Exception Details:** System.InvalidOperationException: Operation is not valid due to the current state of the object.

**Source Error:**

`

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.`

**Stack Trace:**
   [InvalidOperationException: Operation is not valid due to the current state of the object.] System.Web.HttpValueCollection.FillFromString(String s, Boolean urlencoded, Encoding encoding) +4008959 System.Web.HttpUtility.ParseQueryString(String query, Encoding encoding) +213 Telligent.Evolution.Rest.Framework.Infrastructure.RestPluginHttpHandler.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) +325 System.Web.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() +625 System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +270

``

Version Information:
Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.0.30319.272

">memory.zip
memory.zip (1.8 MB)

I have been trying to reproduce this all day without much luck.

I noticed you have Code Exploer up, so I also tried having this up, and it seems to be the only thing that shows a slight peak in CPU usage. Its still relativeley low, compared to yours though.

Can you please bring DB Explorer in focus rather than Code Explorer and see if you still get the high CPU?

I will continue to try different things also.

Regards
Lidia

Hi,

maybe it’s because the opened packages are rather big.

I will try out different things, as you suggested.

R.