Toad World® Forums

7.0 Grid Horz scrollbar

In the data grid after you get your results from your query, if you grab the button in the bar (I’m not sure what that button is called), but if you grab it in a certain spot, it will resize the Row # column. You can see if it you just hover over the button and move from left to right, you will see your mouse change to the resize icon.

Thanks.
-Charlie

Were you able to reproduce this?

Thanks.
-Charlie

Hi Charlie

I have raised PT: 37395835

I beleive the issue is that the resize icon appears throughout the grid and scroll bar in SQL Nav 7.0, however in 6.7 it only appears if you are the column heading.

We will address this in the next beta drop.

regards
Lidia

This is still an issue in the current beta.

Thanks.
-Charlie

Thanks Charlie

I think I misunderstood the issue.
Looking back at your description of the issue I think you mean that you can resize the row# column from within the grid, you cant do that to the other columns and weren’t able to do it in 6.7 either.

We will fix this soon.

Lidia

I’m not worried about resizing the other columns. My issue is with the horizonal scrollbar button. If you grab the button where I have indicated in the screenshot above, it does not move the button, it re-sizes the Row # column. It will only when the number of rows exceed what displayed (more than 13 rows in this example), and the horizonal scrollbar button is wider than the Row # column.

I hope this describes it better. If not, I will create a video.

Thanks.
-Charlie
Capture.jpeg