Toad World® Forums

Access violation at sync & conv from model and model internally rev-eng

Hi,

I think I’m on the way to mutate to your official nightmare … .

As you know I try to make a sync and convert.
I tried it several times.

And I tried to find differences in both runs, model 8.0.txp to reverse engeneered before and 8.0 to reverse engeneered model in “one run”.

Some hours ago I made this with your normal BETA. At the first try with 8.0.txp and internal reverse engeneering with the alias I get an access violation.
Screen shot is in the first file. Unfortunytely I had no log on.

OK, I thought. Put it on the side and try to forget about it.

Now I was trying with the altered Convert scripts for missing FK at sync $ convert ( case 773601-1 ). The run was well with 8.0.txp and externally cerated model, but the run with internal created model after that showed access violation again. So I decided to open this case.

See the log as the second file. Unfortunately I have no address of access violation.
The third and forth file are the models. The _HAMAT.txp is the before generated rev-eng model, because the internal created one I can not send to you ( application has been frozen … ). 8.0 is the left side … .

My second “shot” ran.

Best regards

Linus

access violation.doc (168 KB)

Server Error in ‘/’ Application.

Operation is not valid due to the current state of the object.

Operation is not valid due to the current state of the object.

**Description:**
        An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

**Exception Details:** System.InvalidOperationException: Operation is not valid due to the current state of the object.

**Source Error:**

`

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.`

**Stack Trace:**
   [InvalidOperationException: Operation is not valid due to the current state of the object.] System.Web.HttpValueCollection.FillFromString(String s, Boolean urlencoded, Encoding encoding) +4008959 System.Web.HttpUtility.ParseQueryString(String query, Encoding encoding) +213 Telligent.Evolution.Rest.Framework.Infrastructure.RestPluginHttpHandler.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) +325 System.Web.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() +625 System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +270

``

Version Information:
Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.0.30319.272

">ConvertorSync.zip

HalloMarie8.0.txp (2.46 MB)

HalloMarieRE_HAMAA.txp (5.45 MB)

Hi Linus,

Just a quick update - we are checking the problem.
Please expect an email from me. Thanks for your patience.

Regards,

Vladka

Hello Vladka,
sometimes I’m a little pedant. I tried to verify all the possibilities and tried, if there will be the same result - and it does n o t.Yes, this was all done without changing inbetween the testperiod. That means the runs really differ.

Best regards

Linus

Hello,

We have found some problems in RE and think it is probably connected with the problem you reported. We need more time for fixing it and checking it out.

Thanks for your patience.

Regards,

Vladka + TDM Team

Hi Linus,

Please check out your email box for my message with new testing packages that should solve the problem.
Thanks a lot for testing them and letting us know the result.

Regards,

Vladka + TDM Team

Hello Vladka,

I’m not sure, if I can reproduce the violation. The original database has been altered. I have the old model already, but I have to remeber what I have done to get the access violation.

Thank you for your patience.

Linus

Hello,

the first try generated no access violation.

Linus

Perfect! Thanks! The fix will be included in next TDM version.

Regards,

Vladka