access violation when clicking two XML-fields in succession

All,

I’m currently on Toad Beta 12.11.0.4 and I got the following error:
Toad_20161102_external_exception.png

I ran a query on a table holding an XML column, like this: XML_MSG SYS.XMLTYPE,

The query returns a number of rows. To view the XML I double-click the first row’s XML_MSG
to have it pop-up in a text field. (I then copy it into Notepad++ for formatting, but that’s beside the point now)

Then I repeat for the second row’s XML_MSG and I get the error shown above.

Content of the XML field on row 1 is:

<SOAP-ENV:Envelope xmlns:SOAP-ENC="schemas.xmlsoap.org/…/" xmlns:SOAP-ENV="schemas.xmlsoap.org/…/" xmlns:xsd="www.w3.org/…/XMLSchema" xmlns:xsi="www.w3.org/…/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:wsa="www.w3.org/…/addressing" xmlns:cbc=“urn:oasis:names:specification:ubl:schema:xsd:CommonBasicComponents-2” xmlns:cac=“urn:oasis:names:specification:ubl:schema:xsd:CommonAggregateComponents-2” xmlns:e2e="www.kramp.com/.../SOAP-ENV:Header>SOAP-ENV:Body<pdm:salesOrder xmlns:pdm="www.kramp.com/…/v1.0" xmlns:xsi="www.w3.org/…/COUNTRYCD>POITIERS CEDEXKramp Groep B.V.ZONE REPUBLIQUE III1 RUE DE GALILEE86011444943301-11-2016 08:45:02700Filtre à carburant01919702null4.0004.000200300DFLTFALSEFALSE3DFLTFALSEN/AU12/31/2029 23:59DFLTN/A<uniquePO_OrderID>null</uniquePO_OrderID>WH1000_300</pdm:salesOrder></SOAP-ENV:Body></SOAP-ENV:Envelope>

And the content of the XML-field on row 2 is:

<SOAP-ENV:Envelope xmlns:SOAP-ENC="schemas.xmlsoap.org/…/" xmlns:SOAP-ENV="schemas.xmlsoap.org/…/" xmlns:xsd="www.w3.org/…/XMLSchema" xmlns:xsi="www.w3.org/…/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:wsa="www.w3.org/…/addressing" xmlns:cbc=“urn:oasis:names:specification:ubl:schema:xsd:CommonBasicComponents-2” xmlns:cac=“urn:oasis:names:specification:ubl:schema:xsd:CommonAggregateComponents-2” xmlns:e2e="www.kramp.com/.../SOAP-ENV:Header>SOAP-ENV:Body<pdm:salesOrder xmlns:pdm="www.kramp.com/…/v1.0" xmlns:xsi="www.w3.org/…/salesOrderHeader>Filtre à carburant01919702null3.0003.000200300DFLTFALSEFALSE3DFLTFALSEN/AU12/31/2029 23:59DFLTN/A<uniquePO_OrderID>null</uniquePO_OrderID>WH1000_300</pdm:salesOrder></SOAP-ENV:Body></SOAP-ENV:Envelope>

I just noticed: after the initial error, sinlge-clicking any XML-field produces an error.

Aftrer single-clicking any non-XML field, the error disappears. Only to re-appear whenever I click two different XML fields in succession. I.e. when moving focus from an XML-field on a row to an XML-field on a different rows. These errors appear to be access violations, however.

I just retried - in oreder to create a clean error log - the external error no longer appears. but the access violations remain.

Would you please have a look at the latter?

Kind regards,
Abe Kornelis