Toad World® Forums

Attempting to filter tables causes error

Get an error when I try to filter the tables. Then when I attempt to post it I get a message about it cannot be posted because the forum is being updated.

System.NullReferenceException Object reference not set to an instance of an object. Stack Trace: at Quest.Toad.DatabaseBrowser.ObjectPaletteControl.FilterContext_ContextChanging(Object sender, TrlContextChangedArgs args) at Quest.Toad.Settings.TrlContextCollection.TrlContextChangedHandler.Invoke(Object sender, TrlContextChangedArgs args) at Quest.Toad.Settings.TrlContextCollection.OnContextChanging(Object sender, TrlContextChangedArgs args) at Quest.Toad.Settings.TrlContextCollection.set_Item(ITrl trl, Object value) at Quest.Toad.Settings.FilterContextCollection.set_Item(ITrl trl, FilterInfo value) at Quest.Toad.DatabaseBrowser.ObjectPaletteControl.set_CurrentCriteria(String value) at Quest.Toad.DatabaseBrowser.ObjectPaletteControl.criteriaEdit_Leave(Object sender, EventArgs e) at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnLeave(EventArgs e) at DevExpress.XtraEditors.BaseEdit.OnLeave(EventArgs e) at DevExpress.XtraEditors.TextEdit.OnLeave(EventArgs e) at System.Windows.Forms.Control.NotifyLeave() at System.Windows.Forms.ContainerControl.UpdateFocusedControl()

I just tried to filter the tables in 6.1 and that one crashes too…this is just getting really sad.

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback,We have create TSY-139 for it.

We will try to fix it as soon as possible.

Cathy.