Automation Designer Execution Log

Group,

I’ve got multiple applications that are scheduled to run each morning. Of the 5, 3 are running with no problem. However 2 of them are failing. In looking at the Execution Log I see multiple attempts to start an app but it seems to have no name. It looks like this:

none.png

I’m assuming it’s trying to run something that doesn’t exist. Reading at the bottom of the view it says:

Action not found: PDA Tools NEW RPP

Clearly that’s a name of a app that existed at one time. Is there a way to stop the attempt to run this app?

Again, thank you for your assistance.

Don

It's probably a scheduled action execution. Looking at your other thread if removing via Toad is not working you can remove the scheduled task from the Windows Task Scheduler. You'll find a task for each scheduled app/action execution. View the properties of each task and the command line string being used and you'll be able to figure out which task(s) you'd like to remove.

Michael

On 01/06/2016 08:52 AM, donald.wilson wrote:

Automation Designer Execution Log

Thread created by donald.wilson
Group,

I've got multiple applications that are scheduled to run each morning. Of the 5, 3 are running with no problem. However 2 of them are failing. In looking at the Execution Log I see multiple attempts to start an app but it seems to have no name. It looks like this:

I'm assuming it's trying to run something that doesn't exist. Reading at the bottom of the view it says:

Action not found: PDA Tools NEW RPP

Clearly that's a name of a app that existed at one time. Is there a way to stop the attempt to run this app?

Again, thank you for your assistance.

Don

To reply, please reply-all to this email.

Stop receiving emails on this subject.

Or
Unsubscribe from Toad for Oracle - General
notifications altogether.

Toad for Oracle - Discussion Forum

Flag
this post as spam/abuse.

Michael,

Thanks for the reply and the help! I was unaware that I could view my scheduled tasks through the Windows scheduler. In doing so, I found all the tasks that were scheduled and deleted them.

Happy New Year!

Don