Toad World® Forums

Awh Crud

I’m using the 6.7 Beta, and it does not look like the /Edit /Insert /Crud Matrix is working.

Thanks.
-Charlie

Nice find Charlie. Thanks a lot for pointing this out. I have created CR 14637 for you adn we will fix it in 6.7.

Thanks,
Vincent

Thanks.

While you are in there, can you also remove the dashed line in between each object? Or make it a Preference. When you have a lot of objects in your CRUD list, having a dashed line between each object makes the list very long. Each time I run it, I have to go through and delete all the dashed lines in between to make it shorter. The matrix is very readable without the extra dividing lines.

Thanks.
-Charlie

Hi Charlie,

I logged your request to our system (PT 27201833). It’s too late in 6.7 release cycle. We will consider this as a feature in next release.

Thanks,
Vincent

Thanks for putting this in, but I have a small suggestion. Taking the horizonal dividing line out is great, but can you leave in the vertical divider?
I have attached an example of what it looks like.

Thanks.
-Charlie
crud example.jpeg

Hi Charlie,

Thank for your feedback.

I have added you suggestion in the comment of PT#27201833 and rolled back the story to our developer.

We will need to discuss with our team and let you know how will we go, thanks.

Regrads,
Shirly

Hi Charlie,

For this PT#27201833 we have added back the vertical divider as you suggested now, please check in next drop, thanks.

So the the option “Show dash line between objects” is only for horizonal dash line between objects.

Thanks,
Shirly