Just to report some simple ones (the big one will take more time)
- installing 6.3 beta didn’t migrate all the project management configuration from 6.2.1
- formatting seems that is not working (for instance formatting if blocks)
- view differences: typing the 2 objects names (not using the search) seems to make it not find the objects. (I select the schemas and the object types)
- loading preferences from 6.2.1 preferences saved file takes almost a minute. from the 6.3 beta is almost instantaneous (maybe that is to be expected).
- code review options still (reported for a previous version) has a very small window (for instance advice 403)
request: see example code:
/*ADVICE(14): This definition hides another one  */
/*ADVICE(15): Unreferenced variable  */
Could the advices appear after the assignment? So we could easily comment the line? This appends with several advices.