Looking good. few issues (I’m not sure if you prefer them in separate messages or in one):
- If I have two queries, each ending with a semi, then run only the second query, it pops up into a new tab and runs. But in that new tab, I can’t edit the query.
- in the Grid, if you click on the fetch-all button, the cursor does not go down to the last row like it used to. Is that by design?
- In the Grid, the row# column does not expand. Once you get over 999, you can see the row# anymore unless you mouse over it.
- In the old grid, you could highlight an entire row by clicking on the row indicator on the left side. Now there is not even a row indicator. Is there a way to highlight a row, so you know where you are when you scroll to the right.
- In the Grid, the column-size buttons do not show which one is currently selected.
- After you execute a query (F9), you can’t undo (Ctrl-Z) any typing you made to the query.