Toad World® Forums

Bugs and wish list

Bugs
1- Saving package with no change will annoying put the cursor in the first line of the package
2- Search objects show PK and constraints that are in the Recycle bin :frowning:

wish list
Search objects:
an option to search objects of some owner (for instance only “my objects”)
an option to not show the public objects

thanks

Hi Filipe,

Bugs:

1. Cr raised
  2. Cannot reproduce. Screenshots please

Wishlist:

1. You meants search objects from different schemas? It’s already in.
  2. Please elaborate on public objects.

Gwen

bugs
2-see attached image

wishlist
1- To be able to get only objects of some owner (filter by owner)
2- Public synonyms ,etc get listed in the search (I think it need an option to ignore them)

Maybe 1 and 2 are related …when I search by user’s schema it also shows the public objects …I need to search with filter to get only my objects (without public)
bin.jpeg

Just to report that bugs 1 and 2 reported above still occurs in beta 2

Thanks
Filipe

another request
could the cursor declarations be also collapsible?

Thanks

Filipe

Hi Filipe,

The request to make cursor declarations collapsible is a good ER that can be implemented easily, so we will consider it to be included in 6.2.

Thanks for your feedback,
Roman

Great!
thanks Roman

Filipe

Hi

From Announcement: SQL Navigator 6.2 Beta Build 1332 (expires 30 April 09) is available now!

(…)Find Objects returns incorrect result

With the last build I still got a bin object in the find objects, I even tried to deleted it soo you can see from the console text that it is really a already dropped object

Filipe
Untitled.jpeg

Hi Filipe,

It’s not the same CR as yours. Sorry I missed this thread so I haven’t raise CR for it yet. I will do it ASAP.
Anyway, it should not at all return object owned by PUBLIC. It’s probably broken due to some changes we made to the Find Objects dialog.

Gwen