Greetings again guys,
Here’s something I just noticed. Here’s my steps.
- Click the “Play Arrow” to open the Generate Script Dialog.
- Noticed that “Play Arrow” is in the depressed or “active” state.
- Click “Generate Script” button to generate script (see attachment).
- Click “X” icon to close Dialog window.
- Noticed that “Play Arrow” is still depressed (see attachment).
I’m not sure if this is limited to me or not, but I wanted to bring it up. I don’t know if adding a “Close” button down at the bottom of all the buttons in the Generate Script Dialog would help or not.