Toad World® Forums

Code Tester for Oracle 2.7 has been released.

We just got word that v2.7 is now available on the support portal. Get it while it’s hot!!!

support.quest.com/…/download-new-releases

Hi,

I have done all the configuration and instruction given by you for code tester. But still my code tester is not generating and code coverage.

I have enable DBMS_PROFILER too and created synonyms too for below tables and able to do select query also for the same though not able to see any data after complete my unit test.

select * from PLSQL_PROFILER_DATA

select * from PLSQL_PROFILER_UNITS

select * from PLSQL_PROFILER_RUNS

Every where in code tester I have check gather code coverage data too and use all possible exceptions and System output (through DBMS_OUTPUT) matches expectations show that my in parameter check all the possible out put and check each and every line of the code. But still I am unable to generate code coverage report.

I have entered 96 input through multiple value option but still not getting. Could you please help me on the same. Please. I am stuck now since 2 weeks not able to resolve it and my deadline is on coming Monday :(.

Even once someone has given the below example here in the forum also I have tried but still no output.

CREATE OR REPLACE PROCEDURE div (n_in IN NUMBER, d_in IN NUMBER)

IS

l_nom PLS_INTEGER;

l_den PLS_INTEGER;

BEGIN

l_nom := NVL (TRUNC (n_in), 0);

IF d_in IS NOT NULL

THEN

l_den := TRUNC (d_in);

ELSE

l_den := ‘o’;

END IF;

DBMS_OUTPUT.put_line ('l_nom / l_den = ’ || (1.0 * l_nom) / l_den);