After analyzing the support bundle, it appears that there is an issue when Cross Query is utilizing the SQL Server connection.
We can think of a couple of workarounds that may alleviate your issue.
Workaround 1: Manually select the ODBC Driver
Right-click your SQL Server connection -> Properties. The Connection Properties window will open.
Select the Advanced Tab, then in the “ODBC Driver” section, manually specify the ODBC Driver corresponding to your provider.
If the issue is not alleviated, manually specify the ODBC Driver in the Oracle connection in the same manner as for the SQL Server.
Workaround 2: Use an ODBC connection for SQL Server
- File -> New -> Connection
- Select from the group “ODBC Generic”
- If you already have a DSN (Data Source Name) defined for SQL Server, you may select it and skip to the sixth step. Otherwise, click on the button that opens the ODBC Data Source Administrator
- Click the “Add” button.
- Select a SQL Server ODBC Driver and follow through it’s setup process.
- Use the query builder and reconstruct your query using the new SQL Server ODBC connection.
Let us know if any of these work.
Software Developer I,