I’m doing a schema Data Pump Export in 126.96.36.199 beta. I added all schemas, then clicked on the “Remove users with no objects” button. I was surprised that an IT account was left so I did a “SELECT * FROM DBA_OBJECTS WHERE OWNER = ‘THAT_IT_ACCOUNT’” from the Editor, but no rows were returned. Whew! That’s what I was hoping for…
Back in Data Pump Export, I clicked on the “Remove users with no objects” button again and a few more users were dropped. Again, and more were dropped. I think the third or fourth time, all the users with no objects were removed.
Easily worked around, but posted here for y’all.