Toad World® Forums

Delete Multiple Users Gives Error

I multi-selected multiple users on a specific DB, and then pressed the Delete key. TOAD popped up a delete dialog box, with all the selected users listed. I then clicked on the confirmation button (OK). TOAD gave an error. I’m not sure, but I think I single-deleted one of the users prior to the multi-delete, but the name didn’t go away. The username (redacted from the exception below) was that user.

Quest.Toad.SqlServer.Trl.TrlHasEmptyResultSetException
FastTable.Rows.Count = 0, FastTable.Columns.Count = 14 for: sqlserver://@Server%c2%a7bInstance/USER/DB/UserName/PROPERTIES
Stack Trace:
at Quest.Toad.SqlServer.Trl.BaseObjPropertiesTrl.getProperties()
at Quest.Toad.SqlServer.Trl.Users.UserPropertiesTrl.get_UserType()
at Quest.Toad.SqlServer.Doe.Users.UserProperties…ctor(ITrl itrl, EnumActionType actionType, ScriptOptions scriptOptions)
at Quest.Toad.SqlServer.ActionHandler.SqlServerDropEditForm2.GetScript()
at Quest.Toad.Doe.DropEditForm.Execute()
at Quest.Toad.SqlServer.ActionHandler.SqlServerDropEditForm2.Execute()
at Quest.Toad.Doe.BaseDoeForm.buttonPanelControl_OKButtonClick(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at Quest.Toad.Controls.ButtonPanelControl.DoOkButtonClicked(Object sender, EventArgs args)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at DevExpress.XtraEditors.BaseButton.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at DevExpress.XtraEditors.BaseButton.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at DevExpress.Utils.Controls.ControlBase.WndProc(Message& m)
at DevExpress.XtraEditors.BaseControl.WndProc(Message& msg)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)