Toad World® Forums

Domain properties - Used IN

The list includes only attribute name and object type.
But there should be also entity name,

because the default behavious is that attributes are through relationships propagated with the same name, therefore this list contains exactly identical rows without possibility do distinguish them, by entity name or by doubleclicking.

When modeless dialogs are used, doubleclicking could at least select it in background or in model explorer.

Hello,

1. Used In tab - Thank you for your suggestion. We will deal with it (for domains, user data types and dictionary types as well). CR # 37 185.

When modeless dialogs are used, doubleclicking could at least select it in background or in model explorer.

I’m afraid, I don’t understand. When I work with several dialogs at the same time and one covers the other, it’s enough when I just click the one that is in the background and it opens on top immediately. I can edit it comfortably.

When you write background, you possibly mean WS. Do you mean this behaviour?:

• When you work in Entity1 Properties dialog, the Entity1 is highlighted in WS and in Model Explorer (ME).
    OR e.g.:
  • You work with domains and switch between dialogs of Domain1 and Domain2. When you switch to Domain1 dialog, the Domain1 will be highlighted in ME.

Is that what you mean? If not, could you please give me an example?
Thanks.

Regards,

Vladka

My second paragraph was in the context of the first one.

Ergo…

Doubleclicking on row in “domain used in” list could activate the entity somewhere else (entity dialog, entity in model explorer, …).
Or there could be a context menu for the row.

Now I see! :slight_smile:

Thanks for your request. CR # 37 195.

When you double-click selected item (entity, attribute), appopriate Property dialog will open.
(Note: In the future, there will be also information on the entity in each Attribute Properties dialog.)

Thanks!

Regards,

Vladka