Toad World® Forums

Double Click in code explorer

In 5.5 when you double click a procedure you would navigate directly to that procedure. 6.0 does the same, the difference is that in 5.5 double click did not expand the procedure in the explorer window you would have to use the + to expand. Not a big deal, but if navigating between procedures a lot, it can get annoying to have to collapse the procedure to find the next one. It may be deemed that more people would prefer the expanding and navigating combined, I would prefer the two are independent (The + expands the double click navigates).

Hi Dale,

It is a very valid point. I am looking into this now and will get back to you later. I would discuss with Roman as well, we might have an option/preference so our users would have full control on how they want to have the double click. By default it should be the same as what we have in 5.5…

Thanks,

Bruce

Hi Dale,

I have made changes to give you the ‘(The + expands the double click navigates)’ as per your note earlier. This will have the same behaviour as in 5.5. It will be in next Beta drop.

Thanks,
Bruce