I am using Code Road Map on v. 10.6.1.3. I am getting a “duplicates not allowed” error consistently which prevents me from creating a dependency Road Map. Here are the steps I am following:
- Open Code Road Map to a brand new empty Workspace
- Select ‘Add Objects’
- Window pops up and I check the single Package (pkg_A) I want to view. I leave the defaults in Options tab. Hit Ok.
- The All Items Diagram now shows only the pkg_A but no other Packages or Tables.
- Right click on the pkg_A and select ‘Add Hierarchy Parents from Database’
- Duplicate not allowed error pops and nothing is added to the diagram
I have tried out various choices on the Options tab for Add Objects but still get the error when trying to add the Parents to the diagram. I get this error for a small percentage of the packages but need to get this to work.
Is there a workaround for this? Am I doing something wrong?