Toad World® Forums

Error in QCTO 1.6 - BETA

Trying to create the test case in QCTO 1.6 - BETA I get several errors like :

PL/SQL: SQL Statement ignored
PL/SQL: ORA-00928: missing SELECT keyword
PLS-00103: Encountered the symbol “/” The symbol “/” was ignored.

Please find attached files with exported test cases, both procedures headers and DDL for my table.
Please take a look at procedures QCTOD#CHECK and QCTOD#CHECK01 and the differences in headers.
Generating test case for QCTOD#CHECK fails while generating test case for QCTOD#CHECK01 works fine.

CREATE OR REPLACE PROCEDURE QUEST.qctod#check (
l_id IN qctod#testtable01.ID%TYPE,
l_kolicina IN qctod#testtable01.kolicina%TYPE,
l_cena IN qctod#testtable01.cena%TYPE
)
IS
tmpvar PLS_INTEGER;
l_vrednost qctod#testtable01.vrednost%TYPE;
CREATE OR REPLACE PROCEDURE QUEST.qctod#check01 (
l_id IN NUMBER,
l_kolicina IN NUMBER,
l_cena IN NUMBER
)
IS
tmpvar PLS_INTEGER;
l_vrednost NUMBER;

CREATE TABLE QCTOD#TESTTABLE01
(
ID NUMBER(7) NOT NULL,
KOLICINA NUMBER(15,2),
CENA NUMBER(15,2),
VREDNOST NUMBER(15,2),
OPERATER VARCHAR2(15 BYTE) DEFAULT USER,
DATPOSEGA DATE DEFAULT SYSDATE
)
q##qctod#check.qut (39.1 KB)

Aci, thanks for providing all the code I needed to reproduce your scenario. Here is what I find:

The test case for qctod#check named Podvojen unique index is not valid, because you did not supply an expected table. I supplied one and then I could generate and run without errors.

No problems with check01. Can you please look at the above test case and see if it is incomplete, as mine was?

And could you also be more specific about when you got the error and where?

Thanks, SF

Steven, sorry for interrupting you and the forum with my mistakes. Watching the specific case and getting errors because of a different case is not very easy. You should believe that, I did not write all the cases at once and then try to compile them all together. I build them one by one so, I really do not know what was wrong.

Regards Aci

No worries, and no need to apologize. Next time, as soon as you have an error, create a support bundle and send that off to me or post it on the forum.

Seriously, no apologies - this makes a great advertisement for the level
of support available for Code Tester :slight_smile: