Toad World® Forums

Error when loading my project

(TDM 3.4.10.2)

Hi,

I’m getting the following error when I load my project… “Error during consolidation”. When I double click on the message, the following class is mentioned… “TPERCustomObject.ReplaceConsolidatedObject”

This happens when I transfer the txp file even to another computer, so I guess the problem is with the txp file itself. When I make a change and want to save the project, I get an Access Violation error.

Can anyone please help me with this problem?

Thanks
Rudi

Hi Rudi,

please backup your model. Then enable expert mode (Settings | Options, section General, checkbox Expert mode). If you are able to open the model, right click its model name in Physical Model Explorer and select Repair model. If it doesn’t help, please send the model to modeling@quest.com.

Have a nice day,

Vaclav

Hi Vaclav

Thanks a lot for that… It didn’t work first time when I just open the model and perform the repair… but if a make a change, try to save it (getting the error obviously) and then repairing it without closing down the model, it worked.

Have a great day and thanks again.

Rudi

Hi Rudi,

I am glad it worked. To make sure the model is OK now, please right click the model name in Physical Model Explorer and select Test model. Then see results in Message Explorer. If there will be some additional problem, let us know.

Regards,

Vaclav

Hi,

I ran the Test Model. I got the following message back…

“Failed test TRelationshipTest.TestIdent_NoIdentRelationships”

Any assistance with this will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
Rudi

Hi Rudi,

Double-click the message to display the details.
(“Ident. relationship “RelationshipName”. In entity “EntityName”, attr “AttributeName” should be in PK but it is not.”)

Correct it in your model and run the test again.

Thanks.

Regards,

Vladka + TDM Team

Thanks, it’s now working 100% again.