Toad World® Forums

Evaluating BMF, many problems, help?!

I downloaded BMF 2 days ago and have been trying to see what all it can do. Unfortunately, I’ve run into stability issues, as well as script problems. I’m hoping someone here can offer some guidance to smooth things out, or else I’ll be looking for another tool.

I am running two Win 7 Ultimate VMs under VMware ESX 4.0-U1. Each VM has 2GB of RAM. It seems that the “slave” agent loses connection to the console. Or sometimes it just stops responding. Sometimes the agent on the console machine also stops responding. Are there special tweaks needed to make this run on Win7?

My second problem is I get the errors below when I try to run the predefined TPC benchmark. If I remove Payment section of the script, I can get around this, but then it’s no longer really the TPC benchmark.

I really see lots of great features in BMF, but unless I can get it to produce long steady runs with reproduceable results, it does me little good.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

ODBC Error (23000,A29) - [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Cannot insert duplicate key row in object ‘dbo.C_Order_Line’ with unique index ‘C_Order_Line_I1’.
ODBC Warning (01000,E25) - [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]The statement has been terminated.
Payment Fetch Failed
ODBC Error (22002,0) - [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver]Indicator variable required but not supplied
New Order: Statement 1 Exec
ODBC Error (23000,A29) - [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Cannot insert duplicate key row in object ‘dbo.C_Order_Line’ with unique index ‘C_Order_Line_I1’.
ODBC Warning (01000,E25) - [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]The statement has been terminated.
New Order: Statement 1 Exec
Payment Fetch Failed