Another great beta release! Keep it up. However, I have stumbled upon something with the grants section in the stored procedure.
I setup a “simple grant” (Thanks for this implementation 8^D) but after I go to apply the name/group to assign the grant to, I’m getting an exception (see screen shot). The details of the grant appear there, but I didn’t see anything in the “Grant Permissions” section of the generated script. I’ve attached my data model as well. This model has been through a few Beta 3 releases, so I don’t know if there are some artifacts under the hood that might be in the way either.
Keep up the great work!
datamodel.txp (66.9 KB)
datamodel.txp (67.8 KB)