I think I can provide a solution to this problem. You can use the KDETools Outlook PST recovery tool to recover all your deleted emails from PST file. The 100% remarkable tool helps users recover corrupt or damaged PST files without installing MS Outlook.
The software has multiple features such as
- Recover emails accidentally or permanently deleted from the PST file.
- Restore all Meta properties such as Cc, Bcc, Subject, etc.
- Export repair PST to new PST, EML, HTML, RTF, vCard, etc.
- Export recover the PST file to Office 365 and a Live Exchange Server.
- Free preview of all PST files after scanning.
Read for more info:- https://www.kdetools.com/pst-recovery.html