Toad World® Forums

Huge CPU usage

Hi,
I’ve found strange cpu usage while editing code. This problem is visible while moving arrow under the grey bar at the left of code, and second, when moving caret using arrows.
I’ve recorded clip wichich shows what is going on.
At first I binded sqlnav proces to the processor 1 - just to watch usage without other background processes.
As U can see (in clip :)) usage is going up to 100% (in task manager processes list up to 25% because there are 4 cores.)

This could be reason of blinking letters while moving caret using arrows…as I noticed in other thread.
My os is Win7 64Bit.

Regards P.

Server Error in ‘/’ Application.

Operation is not valid due to the current state of the object.

Operation is not valid due to the current state of the object.

**Description:**
        An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

**Exception Details:** System.InvalidOperationException: Operation is not valid due to the current state of the object.

**Source Error:**

`

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.`

**Stack Trace:**
   [InvalidOperationException: Operation is not valid due to the current state of the object.] System.Web.HttpValueCollection.FillFromString(String s, Boolean urlencoded, Encoding encoding) +4008959 System.Web.HttpUtility.ParseQueryString(String query, Encoding encoding) +213 Telligent.Evolution.Rest.Framework.Infrastructure.RestPluginHttpHandler.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) +325 System.Web.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() +625 System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +270

``

Version Information:
Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.0.30319.272

">newfile3.rar
newfile3.rar (1.26 MB)

Hi Piter,

Thanks for the clip, we are investigating the problem.

Regards,
Roman