I never get the TOAD for SAP (Sybase) Email with License after downloading the Setup Package

I fill out my information here:

https://www.toadworld.com/m/freeware/551/download?v=1

The Zip File downloads fine. (Toad_for_SAP_2017_Full.zip)

Upon attempting to install, it asks for License.

I go to my email inbox. No matter how many times I repeat the download, I never get an email with the license.

(When I clicked the Join button for the Quest community, I got the welcome email soon after)

How can I get a license to complete the install? Thanks

Sorry for the trouble, I went through the download and got the same result.

While we work on fixing this, please download the Trial instead from here: https://www.quest.com/register/55632

I verified a license key e-mail is sent when you register for the Trial as expected.

I believe the download is the same for Trial and Freeware (from the Freeware download page): “The Freeware edition has certain limitations. This download will begin as a 30-day TRIAL for the commercial edition of Toad for SAP Solutions. After 30 days, the software will automatically convert to the features available in the freeware edition.”

Regards,

• Nate Gaffaney, Quest Software

The Toad for SAP Solutions Freeware download page has been updated.

Now it correctly downloads the Toad SAP individual product installer - which does not require any license key to install.

FYI: You will not receive an email when downloading the Toad SAP freeware installer.

Thank you for the response. I was able to do what you suggested

Thank you for providing a solution. I’m sure it will not be frustrating to attempt a download, now.

Hello,
I have tried Toad for SAP.
On website, it was stated that the trial version would go directly into freeware after the trial period.
But you can not open Toad for SAP. He tells me each time the license. What must we do ?

Thank you

Please update to the latest version - TSAP 4.0.3. This was released on Monday. This issue is resolved in that release.

Thank you, I reinstalled yesterday already.