When I installed TDM3, I received several error messages about missing packages (it was referencing My Documents looking for what appeared to be a 32bit unique key named folder or file. Said it could not find the Packages folder / file.
Upon launch, when I tried to reverse engineer an existing Oracle 9 schema using Oracle’s ODBC driver, I received several errors using the wizard. Each of which were bypassed and the wizard appeared to continue working until the very end. After selecting the tables I wanted to import, I received a fatal error that had no additional information associated with it. Looked like an index out of range error in the import script.
If interested, hit me up for any details you want.
Running Windows XP, I am an admin on my box.