Thank you for reply.
May be there is posibility to install repository with command line?
I want to provide automated testing using Quest Code Tester. The automated process consists of several steps:
- Installation of new version of our software, which must be tested, on empty database.
- Installation repository of Quest Code Tester on this database.
- Import test definitions from xml.
- Run tests and get result.
If it is impossible to install repository with command line, I see 2 ways to solve my problem:
- Installation of repository on empty database once and only after that installation software for testing. Today I will try this way.
- Use previous version of Quest Code Tester.
Do you see some other ways?