Intelligence Central Toolbar refuses to die

After my recent upgrade to 12.7, the Intelligence Central toolbar refuses to stop appearing on my editors, even though I have locked the toolbar changes.

Does anyone know why this toolbar is always present by default when opening a new editor window, and do you know how I can get it to die for good?

I don’t know why it’s doing it, but I can confirm it is a bug. I’ll log this and we will get it fixed.

Thanks

Sent: Thursday, June 18, 2015 5:54 PM

To: toadoracle@toadworld.com

Subject: [Toad for Oracle - Discussion Forum] Intelligence Central Toolbar refuses to die

Thread created by djumpeter

After my recent upgrade to 12.7, the Intelligence Central toolbar refuses to stop appearing on my editors, even though I have locked the toolbar changes.

Does anyone know why this toolbar is always present by default when opening a new editor window, and do you know how I can get it to die for good?

To reply, please reply-all to this email.

Stop receiving emails on this subject.

Or
Unsubscribe from Toad for Oracle - General
notifications altogether.

Toad for Oracle - Discussion Forum

Flag
this post as spam/abuse.

This is fixed for the next version. If you’re a beta user the program will start again soon and the fix is in place for the first beta.

Michael

Sent: Thursday, June 18, 2015 5:54 PM

To: toadoracle@toadworld.com

Subject: [Toad for Oracle - Discussion Forum] Intelligence Central Toolbar refuses to die

Thread created by djumpeter

To reply, please reply-all to this email.

Stop receiving emails on this subject.

Or
Unsubscribe from Toad for Oracle - General
notifications altogether.

Toad for Oracle - Discussion Forum

Flag
this post as spam/abuse.