Toad World® Forums

Intelligence Central

Would you give some information about this new feature?

The newest beta has restored my toolbars to default…

Intelligence Central is another Dell product that Toad for Oracle will be partnering with for 12.7 and future releases. We will be providing artifact storage (including Formatter options, Editor options, scripts, actions, and connections) as well as using it as a central repository for Code Analysis storage. By providing a central repository for CA storage, it allows us to provide web based reporting on any Code Analysis runs. I’ve linked to their forum site as well.

Is there any easy way to get our customized toolbars back? The main change (perhaps the only change) I see is the addition of the Intelligence Central toolbar. Would that toolbar be available in the toolbar dropdown checklist if we revert back to our customized toolbars?

Toolbars are still customizable. We just forced a reset, that’s all. Go ahead and customize again. We should not be forcing any more resets for the remainder
of the beta cycle.

From: droeschley_109 [mailto:bounce-droeschley_109@toadworld.com]

Sent: Tuesday, April 14, 2015 11:47 AM

To: toadoraclebeta@toadworld.com

Subject: RE: [Toad for Oracle - Beta Discussion Forum] Intelligence Central

RE: Intelligence Central

Reply by droeschley_109

Is there any easy way to get our customized toolbars back? The main change (perhaps the only change) I see is the addition of the Intelligence Central toolbar. Would that toolbar be available
in the toolbar dropdown checklist if we revert back to our customized toolbars?

To reply, please reply-all to this email.

Stop receiving emails on this subject.

Or
Unsubscribe from Toad for Oracle - Beta
notifications altogether.

Toad for Oracle - Beta Discussion Forum

Flag
this post as spam/abuse.

Thanks. I had started customizing but thought I’d ask if there was an easier way than the manual method.

I’m not sure if this is a bug - it’s probably something simple. I just upgraded to 12.7. I usually hide almost all toolbars except for the Connection and Window Bars. Whenever an Editor window opens, the Intelligence Central toolbar also always appears. I remove it each time, but it keeps coming back. I’m thinking I just don’t know where to go to hide it by default… but then again, none of the others keep appearing since I first unselected them. Any ideas?

Thanks!

This is a known issue, fixed in 12.8 beta

Sent: Thursday, June 25, 2015 10:56 AM

To: toadoraclebeta@toadworld.com

Subject: RE: [Toad for Oracle - Beta Discussion Forum] Intelligence Central

RE: Intelligence Central

Reply by cstaber

I’m not sure if this is a bug - it’s probably something simple. I just upgraded to 12.7. I usually hide almost all toolbars except for the Connection and Window Bars. Whenever an Editor window
opens, the Intelligence Central toolbar also always appears. I remove it each time, but it keeps coming back. I’m thinking I just don’t know where to go to hide it by default… but then again, none of the others keep appearing since I first unselected them.
Any ideas?

Thanks!

To reply, please reply-all to this email.

Stop receiving emails on this subject.

Or
Unsubscribe from Toad for Oracle - Beta
notifications altogether.

Toad for Oracle - Beta Discussion Forum

Flag
this post as spam/abuse.