Toad World® Forums

Internal Error

Ok I have closed Nav 6 and restarted it twice, I will reboot my pc and try again, but I did not want to loose the messages. I opened a trigger owned by me and went to about the 5th line and pressed enter and got this:

9:21:24 Internal error occurred; see file ERROR.LOG for details

I checked the log and found:
v6.0.0 2008-06-23 09:03:04 Access violation at address C08B726F. Read of address C08B726F
v6.0.0 2008-06-23 09:04:26 Access violation at address C08B726F. Read of address C08B726F
v6.0.0 2008-06-23 09:21:24 Access violation at address C08B726F. Read of address C08B726F

I have created a support bundle if you need it. This trigger was created last Friday through navigator 6.0 and I started to work on it again this morning…

I tried editing this trigger in 5.x and had no problems… I will reboot and add to this once I try again.

(All of below was attempted on Nav 6.0) I rebooted my pc and tried again I am getting the same error. I also tried to launch the trigger through the old db explorer window and got the error, then I closed navigator 6 relaunched it and then used the old db explorer window and opened the trigger through it and did not get the error. Not sure how to help on this…

I could not reproduce this error. Is there a chance this bug related to the other problem you found with trigger? (i.e. are they the same trigger you’re working on?)

Gwen

The trigger I am working on is actually the valid one of the 2 shown in the other post. I will be honest, as soon as I started working on it the problem no longer happens, that’s why I created the support bundle just in case. I didn’t figure there was any way you (or I) were going to be able to recreate it. I checked it this morning and it is fine, no errors editing it.