Toad World® Forums

Is it possible to track enhancement requests?

When reading the forum, you will often see a statement like: “TSS-1337 is created. We will discuss about this.”

Is there any way to see the discussion on the request or even the current status (Has it been rejected? Approved for future release? Still in discussion?)

thx

Hi,

Sorry, ‘TSS-1337’ has no update. Because this function will affect other Toad products, we may need more time to communicate. I will reply the posting once I have got reply.

Kelly,

In addition to asking about the status of one particular item, the original poster also asked a question to which I would also like the answer:

Is there any way to see the discussion on the request or even the current status (Has it been rejected? Approved for future release? Still in discussion?)

I’d add that I’d like to have the ability to see the current status of bugs as well as enhancement requests. In fact, that’s an even higher priority for me.

As Mark said, my question was not on the status of a specific request, but how to see the status of all the current requests/bugs that are currently in the queue.