- If you turn on Updateable, then run the query by hightlighting it and click Run Selection (Shift-F9), Updateable turns itself off.
- In the old DB Navigator, when you clicked on a Package, you could see the properties like date/time created and date/time last_ddl_time. Can we get that in the new DB Navigator?
- If you change the column order, the order resets to the original way every time you run the query. If the query is SELECT * FROM X, can the column order stay how we arrange it for that Tab?
- The Grid Size seems to reset itself after you close SQL Nav. If I drag it down to only display 7 rows, is there are way to have it be there next time I open SQL Nav?
- What order is the Last Query dropdown list? I would think the last query you ran would be on top. It looks like it is at the bottom.
- If you run a query in one session, and then right-click File/Copy to Session, then press F9, nothing happens. You have to click on or move your mouse over the query first.