I like these subtabs!! It’s Good idea!!
Yeah, DBExplorer at the left (how can i move it to right?).
And now some things i’ve observed.
1.F3 could be working
2. There could be a shortcut to focus dbExplorer tab, when U browse table, Colums tab is focused, it would be nice to have posiblity to get back to dbExporer without clicking on tab. Maybe it would be better to keep dbExplorer tab Focused, after table browsing.
3. I cant find save Blob Option…
4. When you click prior query button, you can’t back into latest query
5. Get Metadata not working for PACKAGE BODY. I think there is wrong value for object type in get_ddl function, there should be ‘PACKAGE’ instead of "PACKAGE BODY’. Gett ddl makes ddl for package and body in one execution.
6. I can’t turn in ubdatable mode sql on single partition, old editor could.
SELECT * FROM table PARTITION(partition)
7. Maybe if no rows are retuned, there could be one empty row, like in old editor? Single list of columns looks strange for me, eh maybe its because i was working so long on old editor
8. I think it would be nice to have oher nodes form old DBNavigator, like users, roles, profiles, tablespaces, etc. DBExplorer works much faster than DBExplorer ;), and users could have all options in one component
9. DBl clicking on views,Triggers and oter objects,could open Object editor, it’s much useful than viewing only sql.
10. DBl clicking on node not expanding , you must click on + . (DBNav has it)
11. Yeah, colls are under table node! But drop column not working. In cols node, their type could be displayed too (like in DB NAvigator).
12. There could be difference when displaying LOB/CLOB cols in grid. Now we can see only LOB label, user should know what exactly type is inside.
I think this should be enough for now.