We are proud to announce the launch of Toad Data Modeler 6.6.1 beta.
We want to encourage you to participate in this beta program to help us to deliver a high quality product. Quest beta programs are your opportunity to participate in the development, direction, and quality assurance testing of our products. By becoming a beta tester you have direct access to the development team and product management.
- Read the Beta Agreement. Downloading the Beta constitutes usage agreement.
- Download the installer zip below and run the installation msi file.
Do not install Toad Beta into your commercial Toad folder, if it exists.
- If you modify your model in BETA version, do not open it in Toad Data Modeler full version (full version is older than Beta).
- Post your feedback by posting a Reply to this forum topic. Remember your feedback counts!
- Support for MySQL 8.0 - Development of support of MySQL 8.0 in Toad Data Modeler is currently in progress. Some features are not available in this version yet.
- For other enhancements and bug fixes see Resolved issues in our Release Notes .
Info related to 64-bit BETA version: The application now has a significantly higher memory limit, which should improve performance especially when working with large models. However, users should be also aware that to reverse engineer databases which require a client, a 64-bit database driver is needed.