Toad World® Forums

OK, My turn to ask: are we getting another build after Nov 21 expiry or are you releasing 6.6?

6.6.0.291 Beta Expired 11/21/2014

What’s the plan? You planning another build that we can test or are you going straight to releasing 6.6?

Also, it would be nice if after posting a build with an expiry someone added a reminder to their calendar to post an update here either before or on the expiry date to let us know ahead of time what’s happening so that we don’t have to keep asking…

You don’t have to make any promises … just keep us informed even if it’s to say that you don’t know if they’re doing another build or going straight to release yet…

Darren

Hi Darren,

Our sincere apologies for the gap between two betas and the absence of notifications. A new beta will be released some time in the next week. We tried to release it before the last one expired, but an issue stopped us. We will complete the work and get the
new build ready shortly.

Thanks,

Vincent

DarrenM

Sent:
‎23/‎11/‎2014 2:02 AM

To:
toadssbeta@toadworld.com

Subject:
[Toad for SQL Server - Beta Discussion Forum] OK, My turn to ask: are we getting another build after Nov 21 expiry or are you releasing 6.6?

OK, My turn to ask: are we getting another build after Nov 21 expiry or are you releasing 6.6?

Thread created by DarrenM
6.6.0.291 Beta Expired 11/21/2014

What’s the plan? You planning another build that we can test or are you going straight to releasing 6.6?

Also, it would be nice if after posting a build with an expiry someone added a reminder to their calendar to post an update here either before or on the expiry date to let us know ahead of time what’s happening so that we don’t have to keep asking…

You don’t have to make any promises … just keep us informed even if it’s to say that you don’t know if they’re doing another build or going straight to release yet…

Darren

To reply, please reply-all to this email.

Stop receiving emails on this subject.

Or
Unsubscribe from Toad for SQL Server - Beta
notifications altogether.

Toad for SQL Server - Beta Discussion Forum

Flag
this post as spam/abuse.

Yes when will the new beta be available. It’s not acceptable that there’s a gap. When I installed the Beta I lost my 6.6 release entirely. Now I have to go back to 6.1 to get a working version.