Toad World® Forums

Outcome generator with CLOB/XML return types


I just discovered the outcome generator … very cool feature!

I think I noticed a little anomaly with it … I have a function that returns a CLOB (which is actually an XML document in CLOB format). When I have Code Tester generate the output, it comes up with, for example,

"First 2000 chars: "

So when I run my test case it fails because the actual output is simply “”.

If I go back into the test case and remove "First 2000 chars: " from the Expected Results, everything works fine.

Not a big deal, but just wanted to make sure I wasn’t doing something wrong.



Thanks for reporting this, Mitch. You will no longer see that initial text in the 1.8.3 release.