Pause Function Is Not Pausing

When trying to mirror Debbbie Peabody’s instructional tutorial on “Using the while loop in Automation in Toad Data Point”, I have noticed when the result of the If…Condition is negative (remains 0), and I set the pause the Pause fuction to 60 (seconds), the Pause is not working. I can see the log continuously cycle instantantiously without pausing for the duration of the loop. I am using Toad Data Point 3.3. Has anyone experience the this and can you provide guidance?

Unfortunately, I am not able to reproduce your issue. In order for me to really take a look, can you give me the TAS file that you are using, the log output that you get from running this script (Go to the log tab, right click, and choose Save As), and any other dependent files from the tas script?

Hi Ryan,

I could not replicate this activity after rebooting my server, so it must have been a onetime anomaly.

Please close this thread.

Thanks.

Tom

Thomas Burns, MBA, CFE, ACDA

Assoc Dir-Sales Ops-Telesales

585-321-7159

From: Ryan Johnson [mailto:bounce-RyanJohnson@toadworld.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 02, 2014 02:02 PM
To: toaddatapoint@toadworld.com
Subject: RE: [Toad Data Point - Discussion Forum] Pause Function Is Not Pausing

RE: Pause Function Is Not Pausing

Reply by Ryan Johnson

Unfortunately, I am not able to reproduce your issue. In order for me to really take a look, can you give me the TAS file that you are using, the log output that you get from running this script (Go to the log tab, right click, and choose Save As), and any other dependent files from the tas script?

To reply, please reply-all to this email.

Stop receiving emails on this subject.
Or Unsubscribe from Toad Data Point - General notifications altogether.
Toad Data Point - Discussion Forum

Flag this post as spam/abuse.