I’m getting this error message (Physical Memory is low…) when running a simple script and exporting to a .csv file.
I updated the script and added a criteria to return
I am using version 2.7, an Oracle database and exporting to .csv file (overwriting it).
I found a Knowledge Base article (for 2.6) that told me to increase my Virtual memory (but it was already at the max) – it also suggesting clearing Cache in TDA, which I did.
I’ve tried rebooting my computer and only have my email open and TDA.
I’m rusty on TDA, used it a year ago (older version of course) and I ran across this, but in the Export Wizard there was an option to not check system constraints, which I had to use all the time.