I do not know why when I try to update the model through Model ->Update Model, the model on the work space cannot be updated. ( I have added some Primary key on the SQL SERVER 2000 database, I try to use model update to see if it could update the properties of the model, but when I check the model again, the Primary key property is not set to the specific field) ( I have checked "Add All Changes "box, and I was using the Alias I made to the same model before)
The Log on the “Show log” button on “Model Update” wizard does not display any error and also the log windows at the bottom of TDM displays slightly different log information
(Actually they are more or less the same) except, it has an error message saying
*"User permission has not been created because neither object nor owner have been found. Object “syssegments” Column: “” User: “” User group: “public”
*Please let me know if I have done something wrong or If you want me to explain more.
*Please find the attachment of the screen shot about the Log.
update model.doc (221 KB)