I have received some random error after I completed a reverse engineering, when I changed the name of the Model, an Error pop up(“Internal Error – Script engine activation error”) see screen shot 1, fortunately the name of the model can be saved.
Then when I try to use Alter script/merge script function an other error occur, please see screen shot 2. that error occur quite often now,but after the error occur, the action that I want to do still been process.
I am not quite sure how to explain the error I receive, because it just display an error pop up, but it does not stop the process. (It always display the error message when I try to merge 2 model together. it is quite annoying) I am using windows vista, and reverse 2 Mysql model
Please see the attachment for more information
Message was edited by: Chi
TDM Error.odt (184 KB)