Toad World® Forums

QCT- Internal error code,arguments.

Hi All,

I have added one of my procedure (which is having record type and table type variables are input arguments) to test definition.

Once added,QCT is giving the below mentioned error.

Whatever the issue is..i am getting this error "Internal error code,arguments".

Please check the attached screen shot.

Please help me asap.

Thanks,

Sneha

Hi Sneha,

I’m afraid you have to send your procedure declaration source code. Then the argument data type declarations.

1. Please, could you remove one parameter, so we could trim the problem range?
  2. Also, are you using the 64-bit client to connect to the database by any chance?
  3. Is your procedure the same as you posted in the other thread, i.e. outcome is a record type from a package? If so, could you post the data type declaration as well?
    You see, now it looks very strange. We have lots of working tests for record types as well as for table types. So we should see, what’s your special case here.

Best regards,

Ferdinand

Hi Fero,

Please check the attachment and help asap.

[View:~/cfs-file.ashx/__key/communityserver-discussions-components-files/72/Issue_5F00_details.txt:550:0]

Regards,

Sneha

Hi Sneha,

I tried to reproduce the problem but the error did not appear, although there’s a potential in the record field count.

1. Could you, please, try to reduce arguments to your tested procedure? I’d like to know, whether the error does appear only when all arguments are present or there exists one procedure argument that breaks the Code Tester.
  2. We have set-up one common environment part - 32 bit client. What is your Oracle database version?
  3. What steps exactly do you do for broken Code tester? I’d like to know if you import a test definition or edit a test definition in the Test explorer or in the Test builder… You could be able to modify something, while one other setting breaks the Code Tester.
    I’m afraid we should debug your case step by step, answering those questions, and hopefully we find the reason and solution at the end.

Best regards,

Ferdinand