RE: Re: Oracle Typen MDSYS.ST_ANNOT_TEXTELEMENT_ARRAY

I also don't have an 11g "play" database that I can use.

I think you can get one if you are willing to invest a little time. Download and install Oracle 11 Express Edition, which is free of charge and runs on your Windows PC. (Unless you already have the 10g XE and want to keep it; I don't know if you can have two XEs installed on the same PC.)

Nate Schroeder
Enterprise Services - Data Management Team
Monsanto Company
800 N. Lindbergh Blvd. LC4D - Saint Louis, MO - 63167
314-694-2592
This e-mail message may contain privileged and/or confidential information, and is intended to be received only by persons entitled
to receive such information. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately. Please delete it and
all attachments from any servers, hard drives or any other media. Other use of this e-mail by you is strictly prohibited.

All e-mails and attachments sent and received are subject to monitoring, reading and archival by Monsanto, including its
subsidiaries. The recipient of this e-mail is solely responsible for checking for the presence of "Viruses" or other "Malware".
Monsanto, along with its subsidiaries, accepts no liability for any damage caused by any such code transmitted by or accompanying
this e-mail or any attachment.

The information contained in this email may be subject to the export control laws and regulations of the United States, potentially
including but not limited to the Export Administration Regulations (EAR) and sanctions regulations issued by the U.S. Department of
Treasury, Office of Foreign Asset Controls (OFAC). As a recipient of this information you are obligated to comply with all
applicable U.S. export laws and regulations.

Hi Nate,

I think you can get one if you are willing to invest a
little time. Download and install Oracle 11 Express Edition,
I have 10g running on my desktop and 11g waiting in the wings. 11g won't install on Windows 2000 though - minor drawback for me and my dinosaur enabled systems! Linux on the other hand ...

which is free of charge and runs on your Windows PC. (Unless
you already have the 10g XE and want to keep it; I don't
know if you can have two XEs installed on the same PC.)
You can't. As far as I know both databases are called XE and there isn't a way to have two. However, don't quote me as I haven't been able to try.

Unfortunately, I'm almost certain that XE is missing a few things - like Spatial. :wink:

Thanks though.

Cheers,
Norm. [TeamT]

Norman Dunbar
Contract Senior Oracle DBA
Capgemini Database Build Team
Internal : 7 28 2051
External : 0113 231 2051

Information in this message may be confidential and may be legally privileged. If you have received this message by mistake, please notify the sender immediately, delete it and do not copy it to anyone else.

We have checked this email and its attachments for viruses. But you should still check any attachment before opening it.
We may have to make this message and any reply to it public if asked to under the Freedom of Information Act, Data Protection Act or for litigation. Email messages and attachments sent to or from any Environment Agency address may also be accessed by someone other than the sender or recipient, for business purposes.

If we have sent you information and you wish to use it please read our terms and conditions which you can get by calling us on 08708 506 506. Find out more about the Environment Agency at www.environment-agency.gov.uk