Toad World® Forums

Report Error

I got this error:
System.InvalidCastException
Unable to cast object of type ‘Quest.Toad.SqlServer.Trl.Databases.DatabaseListTrl’ to type ‘Quest.Toad.SqlServer.Trl.Databases.DatabaseTrl’.
Stack Trace:
at Quest.Toad.SqlServer.ActionHandler.Databases.DatabaseActionHandler.<IdleDelegate_CreateLike>b__b(ITrl itrl)
at System.Linq.Enumerable.WhereSelectArrayIterator2.MoveNext() at System.Linq.Enumerable.Any[TSource](IEnumerable1 source, Func`2 predicate)
at Quest.Toad.SqlServer.ActionHandler.Databases.DatabaseActionHandler.IdleDelegate_CreateLike(BarItem item)

I accidentally started up a report on the server, so I switched it over to the correct server. Doing so caused the above error to occur.

It is known issue in this Beta build - the problem not in the report, but in the switch connection operation. Should be fixed in the next beta.

Ok. Thanks,

There is a new beta drop 204 with the fix - you can grab it if the issue is annoying for you.

Thanks! I will get that installed.

I have beta 192 and I still get this error. I get it by having two tabs open, each on a different connection and then clicking on one and then the other.

This issue was fixed in 204 build, please use it instead of previous one.