may I ask for more information from you, please? I’d like to know:
- TDM3 version (click Help | About and see the File version information)
- Database system, incl. version
- Connection method
Ideally, if you can, please send me the SQL code that was used for the database creation.
In general, what you need to configure is:
- appropriate connection setting
- options for RE (one of the steps in RE wizard)
- finally you must also select tables which you wish to load (last step in RE wizard).
Please see the Reverse engineering and HTML report movie at: http://modeling.inside.quest.com/entry.jspa?externalID=672&categoryID=30 (you must be logged in to the community to see the item)
Problem might be in insufficient permissions for the tables…
Message was edited by: vfrolik