Toad World® Forums

Schema Compare - Select Objects - Advanced Search

Everytime I perform a schema compare I have to select the specific objects to compare. Well, each time I do a schema compare I suspect there could be new or removed objects. Therefore, every time before performing another compare I filter out all of the object types that we don't change or move (around a third of the item types) and then Check All objects. This process takes a lot of time each time I do it. Can Toad remember my selections for these checkboxes so that each time all I'd have to do is click "Uncheck All" and "Check All"

Or perhaps “Uncheck All” and a new “Check My Preferences” button that could be placed next to “Check All”…

Mark Freeman
Database Administrator | R****ogue Fitness
1080 Steelwood Road, Columbus, OH 43212
MFreeman@RogueFitness.com

On Wed, Sep 30, 2015 at 3:33 PM, rwilkinson bounce-rwilkinson@toadworld.com wrote:

Schema Compare - Select Objects - Advanced Search

Thread created by rwilkinson
Everytime I perform a schema compare I have to select the specific objects to compare. Well, each time I do a schema compare I suspect there could be new or removed objects. Therefore, every time before performing another compare I filter out all of the object types that we don’t change or move (around a third of the item types) and then Check All objects. This process takes a lot of time each time I do it. Can Toad remember my selections for these checkboxes so that each time all I’d have to do is click “Uncheck All” and “Check All”

To reply, please reply-all to this email.

Stop receiving emails on this subject.

Or Unsubscribe from Toad for SQL Server - Beta notifications altogether.

Toad for SQL Server - Beta Discussion Forum

Flag this post as spam/abuse.

Hi,

That’s a nice suggestion. It does take a lot a time to do this and we should do something to simplify the operation and reduce the repeating steps.

I created TSS-1197 for this enhancement, our team will review this and discus how we could improve it.

Thanks

Cathy.