Toad World® Forums

Schema Compare

I did a simple schema compare, between the server and my dev machine. I got te following error:

System.InvalidCastException
Unable to cast object of type ‘Quest.Toad.SqlServer.Trl.Databases.DatabaseListTrl’ to type ‘Quest.Toad.SqlServer.Trl.Databases.DatabaseTrl’.
Stack Trace:
at Quest.Toad.SqlServer.ActionHandler.Databases.DatabaseActionHandler.<IdleDelegate_CreateLike>b__b(ITrl itrl)
at System.Linq.Enumerable.WhereSelectArrayIterator2.MoveNext() at System.Linq.Enumerable.Any[TSource](IEnumerable1 source, Func`2 predicate)
at Quest.Toad.SqlServer.ActionHandler.Databases.DatabaseActionHandler.IdleDelegate_CreateLike(BarItem item)

When I closed the schema compare window, I got the following:
System.InvalidCastException
Unable to cast object of type ‘Quest.Toad.SqlServer.Trl.Databases.DatabaseListTrl’ to type ‘Quest.Toad.SqlServer.Trl.Databases.DatabaseTrl’.
Stack Trace:
at Quest.Toad.SqlServer.ActionHandler.Databases.DatabaseActionHandler.<IdleDelegate_CreateLike>b__b(ITrl itrl)
at System.Linq.Enumerable.WhereSelectArrayIterator2.MoveNext() at System.Linq.Enumerable.Any[TSource](IEnumerable1 source, Func`2 predicate)
at Quest.Toad.SqlServer.ActionHandler.Databases.DatabaseActionHandler.IdleDelegate_CreateLike(BarItem item)