Our company has recently purchased Quest Code Tester for me to set up automated testing of our Oracle software. I’m one of the Oracle developers here and I’ve succeeded a Prove Of Concept with the trial version in combination with some additional software of our own and I’ve just installed the full version of Quest Code Tester.
Now I have the following situation:
- Quest Code Tester repository is installed in schema, let’s say, QCT
- I’ve set up Oracle users, let’s say, USER_1 and USER_2
- There are some previously exported test definitions from the trial period
I’ve done the following:
- With USER_1 I’ve imported the test definitions
- With USER_2 I’ve also imported the same test definitions
What I expected is the following:
- USER_1 is able to see only USER_1’s test definitions
- USER_2 is able to see only USER_2’s test definitions
What happens is the following:
- USER_1 sees both USER_1’s and USER_2’s test definitions
- USER_2 sees both USER_1’s and USER_2’s test definitions
- The test definitions have obviously the same names, which makes it even more confusing to pick out their own test definitions from the list
Could this be a feature request and/or is there a workaround?