Toad World® Forums

Selection Problem

Ok, if you have an editor up and you try to highlight the code at the bottom of the window and you drag off of the bottom, Nav loses the selection. :frowning:

You have to go bottom up to make it work. Very, very, annoying and you don’t always realize that it’s doing that.

Jet

Hi Joe,

I was able to reproduce the problem. However, it only occurs if I move the mouse too far beyond the last line; if I stop at the end of file (i.e. at the line following the last one), it works fine. Note that in previous releases you weren’t even able to select the last line unless you go to the end of it. I’ll submit a CR to fix the issue in 6.5 if time permits.

Regards,
Roman

Hi Roman,

Weird, I don’t remember it having a problem with the last line, but I believe you. In any case, this is worse because you think you have it highlighted and you don’t. It’s tripped me up several times already.

If it’s easier, put it back to the way it was!

Thanks,

Jet

Hi Joe,

We can’t simply put it back because the changes were made for a reason. Please look at the following thread (point #2): http://sqlnavigator.inside.quest.com/thread.jspa?messageID=93042&#93042. I’ve raised CR 12700 for your issue.

Regards,
Roman

Ok, I guess it’s not easier then…

Thanks,